Sunday, January 2, 2011

Face Fixer Upper

I just wanted to share what I did with my skin tonight. Over the holidays, I've been stuffing my face with pure junk, exercising only once or twice a week, and not getting any sun. So this morning, when I woke up, my face had finally had enough and started giving me warning signs to take better care of myself. It just looked pale, dull, and had some blemishes. So, I decided that when I got home from church, I was going to fix it!

Here's what I did:

1. Threw away Christmas cookies, and other random junk foods
2. Ate some raw food for dinner (celery, carrots, hummus)
3. Found some ingredients in the kitchen to make an exfoliate
-baking soda
- sea salt
- raw gritty honey
- plain yogurt
(these ingredients fizzed up when I mixed them)
4. Exfoliated
5. Applied my dad's collagen face jelly

My face feels super soft looks rejuvenated. Wooo hoo!
Going to try to get some exercise and sun tomorrow. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment