Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

I'm wondering if we will all dress up for Halloween every year til Sweetpea goes away to college. Hopefully she won't be the type who gets embarrassed at cool things her parents do like have coordinating Halloween costumes. Or posing like this in front of the camera:



Seriously, I don't know what comes over me when I get in front of a camera by myself. I have this urge that I can't ignore to pose in the cheesiest way possible! Anyway, this year we were 2 bees and a bee keeper.


I liked our costumes from last year better. So next year I will have to spend more time on them instead of throwing them together at the last minute. Here we are last year:


Sweetpea enjoyed Halloween this time around. She didn't know what to think at first with all the kids dressed up running around asking for candy. Then she started handing the candy out and she was so sweet! As the night went on and she started getting tired the kids would come up and say "trick or treat" and I'd say, "give them candy!" Sweetpea started saying "NOOOOOO" every time. At least they thought it was funny. I told the kids that was their trick and to run along without giving them the candy. He he. JK jk. Well, this has been the most boring post yet. Sorry. I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed soon. Better post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment